Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–2 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 2–3 EditorialBernhard Swoboda
- page 4–98 Research Articles
- page 4–16 On Comparing Results from CB-SEM and PLS-SEM: Five Perspectives and Five Recommendations Edward E. Rigdon, Marko Sarstedt, Christian M. Ringle
- page 17–31 Functional Flexibility, Latent Heterogeneity and Endogeneity in Aggregate Market Response Models Harald Hruschka
- page 32–49 Multinomial Logit Models in Marketing - From Fundamentals to State-of-the-Art Ossama Elshiewy, Daniel Guhl, Yasemin Boztug
- page 50–75 Multilevel Structural Equation Modelling in Marketing and Management Research Johannes Hirschmann, Bernhard Swoboda
- page 76–98 Conducting Mediation Analysis in Marketing Research Carsten L. Demming, Steffen Jahn, Yasemin Boztug