Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–1 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 2–2 Editorial
- page 3–46 Research Articles
- page 3–21 The Effect of Consumer versus Industry Effectiveness on Willingness to Reduce Waste and Reuse Products Anna Mei Habitzreuter, Michaela Soellner, Joerg Koenigstorfer
- page 22–34 Warm Ambient Scents Nudge Consumers to Favour Premium Brands and Right-Wing Parties Marcel Lichters, Susanne Adler, Marko Sarstedt
- page 35–46 How Perceived Security Risk Influences Acceptance of Virtual Shopping Walls Steffen Jahn, Ann-Christin Langer, Ossama Elshiewy, Yasemin Boztuğ