Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–1 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 2–2 Editorial
- page 3–54 Research Articles
- page 3–18 Do Sustainability Labels Reinforce Health Claims - And Vice Versa? Andrea Gröppel-Klein, Claudia Franke, Anja Spilski
- page 19–34 Crossmodal Correspondences between Color, Smell, and Texture: Investigating the Sensory Attributes of a Body Lotion Udo Wagner, Elisabeth Steiner, Carmen Hartmann, Katharina Braun
- page 35–54 From Corporate Social Responsibility to Market Demand: The Role of Brand Management Nima Mehrafshan, Alexander Permann, Mark Heitmann, Maxine Materne