Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–1 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 2–2 EditorialBernhard Swoboda
- page 3–66 Research Articles
- page 3–20 Can't Get Enough of Myself: The Return of Narcissus in Autoerotic Female Poses in Advertisements Stefan Thomas, Heribert Gierl
- page 21–34 Construal-Level Perspective on Consumers' Donation Preferences in Relation to the Environment and Health Sabrina Lucke, Joerg Koenigstorfer
- page 35–47 "The dose makes the poison": Investigating the Optimum Level of a Salesperson's Charisma Sandra Pauser, Udo Wagner
- page 48–66 Erfolgsfaktoren für den Verkauf über Vermittlungsplattformen Rainer Olbrich, Nina Lehmann