Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 117–117 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 118–118 EditorialBernhard Swoboda
- page 119–178 Abhandlungen
- page 119–134 Einfluss amodaler, sensorischer Verpackungsinformationen auf Assoziationen zum betreffenden Produkt Elisabeth Steiner, Udo Wagner
- page 135–149 Value-in-Use: Antecedents, Dimensions, and Consequences Katherina Bruns, Frank Jacob
- page 150–162 A Cross-National Observation of Counter-Cultural Consumer Behaviour Katja Gelbrich, Holger Roschk, Rufina Gafeeva
- page 163–178 Effects of Illumination on Store Perception and Shopping Intention: Shedding Light on Conflicting Theories Stephan Zielke, Thomas Schielke