Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 169–170 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 171–172 Editorial
- page 173–210 Abhandlungen
- page 173–187 Premiumhandelsmarken - Erkenntnisstand aus zehn Jahren Forschung im Lebensmitteleinzelhandel Holger Roschk, Katharina Kobler, Julia Hagel
- page 188–200 Play, Flow and Buy? Influence of Players' Experiences on Consumption-Relevant Behaviour Celina Steffen, Hanna Schramm-Klein, Gunnar Mau
- page 201–210 Complaint Management on Social Networking Platforms: An Examination of Inconsistent Complaint Behaviour and the Identification of Potential Reduction Strategies Manfred Bruhn, Marie-Christin Papen, Dominique Zingg