Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 65–66 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 67–68 Editorial
- page 69–100 Abhandlungen
- page 69–78 Signaling Teamwork: How Brand Prominence in Brand Alliance Communication Can Influence Customer Perception Daniel S. Kostyra, Daniel Klapper
- page 79–89 Do You Like Being Labeled a 60-Plus? How Retirees Develop Group Identification and Evaluate Age-Related Labels Friedemann Wolf, Magdalena Bekk, Philipp Sandner, Isabell M. Welpe
- page 90–100 Die Berücksichtigung von Abhängigkeiten zwischen Alternativen in Finite Mixture Conjoint Choice Modellen: Eine Simulationsstudie Friederike Paetz, Winfried J. Steiner
- page 101–110 Research Note