Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–2 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 3–4 Editorial
- page 5–66 Abhandlungen
- page 5–13 The Effect of Brand Gender Similarity on Brand-Alliance Fit and Purchase Intention Miriam van Tilburg, Andreas Herrmann, Bianca Grohmann, Theo Lieven
- page 14–23 Spatial Crowding in onlinebasierten Handelsumgebungen Uwe Messer, Alexander Leischnig
- page 24–41 Too Hot or Not? Consumer Responses to Different Levels of Eroticism in Advertisements Depending on Consumer and Model Gender Stefan Thomas, Heribert Gierl
- page 42–56 Qualität von E-Health Services: Entwicklung und empirische Überprüfung eines Messinstruments Univ.-Prof. Dr. Manfred Bruhn, Dr. Verena Batt
- page 57–66 Measuring Changes in Preferences and Perception due to the Entry of a New Brand with Choice Data Lutz Hildebrandt, Lea Kalweit