Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–82 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 83–86 Editorial
- page 87–174 Abhandlungen
- page 87–97 Corporate Social Responsibility und die Zahlungsbereitschaft von Konsumenten Christina Sichtmann
- page 98–110 Service-Dominant Logic for Marketing Michaela Haase
- page 111–132 Ein empirischer Vergleich von Kundenbindungsdeterminanten im Business-to-Business-Bereich Oliver Götz, Sebastian Tillmanns
- page 133–146 Social Decline and Consumption Dr. Eva Wendt
- page 147–158 Understanding Chinese Consumer Behaviour Towards New Products Franziska Goetze
- page 159–174 On the Moral Value of Cause Related Marketing Shamsey Oloko, Ingo Balderjahn