Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–58 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 59–60 EditorialLutz Hildebrandt
- page 61–122 Research Articles
- page 61–74 Effects of Price Partitioning on Product Evaluation Prof. Dr. Heribert Gierl, PD Dr. Silke Bambauer-Sachse
- page 75–90 Customer Base Analysis: The Case for a Central Variant of the Betageometric/NBD Model Daniel Hoppe, Udo Wagner
- page 91–104 When Customers Think Differently: A Customer-side Categorization Approach to Strategic Groups Marcel Paulssen, Matthias M. Birk, Richard P. Bagozzi
- page 105–122 Customer Value Management: An Overview and Research Agenda Peter C. Verhoef, Jenny van Doorn, Matilda Dorotic