SMR is a platform for the academic dialog between service researchs from different economic disciplines. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of service research. Thereby SMR dedicates itself particularly to interdisciplinary research agendas.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see rsw.beck.de/zeitschriften/smr.
- page 69–69 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 70–70 EditorialMartin Benkenstein, Marion Büttgen
- page 71–142 Research Articles
- page 71–102 Blockchain in Service Management and Service Research - Developing a Research Agenda and Managerial Implications Marion Büttgen, al.
- page 103–118 Working Conditions and Health of Leaders in Three Service Sectors Franziska Pundt, Marcel Lück
- page 119–129 Quality or Quantity? The Power of Expert Reviews in the Presence of Conflicting Aggregated Ratings Anna Naujoks
- page 130–142 When Do You Trust Your Doctor More? A Comparison between Korea to Germany Su Jin Yang, Janice Hyungyoon Han, and Jae Il Kim