SMR is a platform for the academic dialog between service researchs from different economic disciplines. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of service research. Thereby SMR dedicates itself particularly to interdisciplinary research agendas.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see rsw.beck.de/zeitschriften/smr.
- page 1–1 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 2–2 Editorial
- page 3–70 Research Articles
- page 3–19 Commentaries on the Sharing Economy: Advancing New Perspectives Martin P. Fritze, Martin Benkenstein, Russell Belk, Joann Peck, Jochen Wirtz, and Bart Claus
- page 20–35 This Business Analytics Tool Looks Nice, but... I am Still Happy Without It - Evidence from the Financial Services Industry Michael Leyer, Jürgen Strohhecker, and Janina Kettenbohrer
- page 36–49 The Effects of Technology Affinity, Prior Customer Journey Experience, and Brand Familiarity on the Acceptance of Smart Service Innovations Stefan Trautwein, Jörg Lindenmeier, and Christian Arnold
- page 50–70 Antecedents of Frontline Employees' Customer Orientation: A Comprehensive Review Björn A. Hüttel