SMR is a platform for the academic dialog between service researchs from different economic disciplines. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of service research. Thereby SMR dedicates itself particularly to interdisciplinary research agendas.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see rsw.beck.de/zeitschriften/smr.
- page 69–69 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 70–74 Editorial: Tuning the Sounds of Service: Essays in Honour of Michael Kleinaltenkamp Sascha Raithel, Frank Jacob, Martin Benkenstein
- page 75–184 Research Articles
- page 75–83 From Muso to Academic and Back: A Time and Person-Based Acknowledgement of Michael Kleinaltenkamp Ingo Karpen, Carolin Plewa
- page 84–99 We're So Bad It's Funny - Effects of Using Humour in the Marketing Communication of Low-Quality Service Providers Ilias Danatzis, Jana Möller, Christine Mathies
- page 100–120 What Does it Take to Successfully Implement a Hybrid Offering Strategy? A Contingency Perspective Judith Dannenbaum, Laura Marie Edinger-Schons, Mario Rese, Olaf Plötner, Jan Wieseke
- page 121–132 Managing Customer Success in Business Markets: Conceptual Foundation and Practical Application Andreas Eggert, Wolfgang Ulaga, Anna Gehring
- page 133–144 Considering Value-related Concepts in Service-oriented Approaches to Marketing Studies in Light of Philosophical and Economic Value Theories Michaela Haase
- page 145–156 From Centralized Energy Generation and Distribution to Clean Energy Communities: Exploring New Modes of Governance for the Energy Sector Albrecht Söllner, Tessa Haverland
- page 157–169 Conceptualizing Resource Integration: The Peculiar Role of Pure Public Resources Herbert Woratschek, Chris Horbel, Bastian Popp
- page 170–184 On the Marketness of Markets and Actor Clout: Market-shaping Roles Suvi Nenonen, Kaj Storbacka