SMR is a platform for the academic dialog between service researchs from different economic disciplines. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of service research. Thereby SMR dedicates itself particularly to interdisciplinary research agendas.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see rsw.beck.de/zeitschriften/smr.
- page 1–2 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 3–8 Editorial: Artificial Intelligence and Robots in the Service Encounter Stefanie Paluch, Jochen Wirtz
- page 9–68 Research Articles
- page 9–20 Robots on Blockchain: Emergence of Robotic Service Organizations Nobuyuki Fukawa
- page 21–34 Frontline Employees' Acceptance of and Resistance to Service Robots in Stationary Retail - An Exploratory Interview Study Patrick Meyer, Julia M. Jonas, Angela Roth
- page 35–51 How Service Quality Influences Customer Acceptance and Usage of Chatbots? Lars Meyer-Waarden, Giulia Pavone, Thanida Poocharoentou, Piyanut Prayatsup, Maëlis Ratinaud, Agathe Tison, Sara Torné
- page 52–68 Siri, Do I like You? Digital Voice Assistants and Their Acceptance by Consumers Karolina Ewers, Daniel Baier, Nadine Höhn