SMR is a platform for the academic dialog between service researchs from different economic disciplines. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of service research. Thereby SMR dedicates itself particularly to interdisciplinary research agendas.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see rsw.beck.de/zeitschriften/smr.
- page 109–109 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 110–110 EditorialMartin Benkenstein
- page 111–160 Research Articles
- page 111–125 Examining User Experience of Conversational Agents in Hedonic Digital Services – Antecedents and the Role of Psychological OwnershipSebastian Danckwerts, Lasse Meißner, Caspar Krampe
- page 126–136 The Influence of Relationship Closeness on Central Motives for Joint Shopping and Satisfaction with the Shopping Experience among Adolescents Stefanie Wenzel, Martin Benkenstein
- page 137–147 Exploring the Impact of Construed External Image on Brand Citizenship Behavior of Service Employees Verena Batt, Manfred Bruhn
- page 148–160 The Relevance of Positive Word-of-Mouth Effects on the Customer Lifetime Value - A Replication and Extension in the Context of Start-ups Manuel Grossmann, Christian Brock, Marco Hubert, Thomas Reimer