SMR is a platform for the academic dialog between service researchs from different economic disciplines. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of service research. Thereby SMR dedicates itself particularly to interdisciplinary research agendas.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see rsw.beck.de/zeitschriften/smr.
- page 49–52 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 53–53 EditorialMartin Benkenstein
- page 54–108 Research Articles
- page 54–65 Professionalism Kills the Trading Star: Explaining Member Participation in Trading Communities Sabine Benoit, Jens Hogreve, Christina Sichtmann, Nicola Bilstein
- page 66–81 Delightful Service Innovations in the Context of Technology-Based Self-Services - Scale Development and Validation Florian Becker, Stephanie Bothe, Karsten Hadwich, Mareike Falter
- page 82–90 Roommates in Hospitals - A New and Relevant Dimension of Health Care Quality Models Saskia Hantel, Martin Benkenstein
- page 91–108 Risk Reporting in the Banking Sector: Risk Exposure versus Risk Management Kathrin Kureck