SMR is a platform for the academic dialog between service researchs from different economic disciplines. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of service research. Thereby SMR dedicates itself particularly to interdisciplinary research agendas.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see rsw.beck.de/zeitschriften/smr.
- page 1–1 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 2–2 EditorialMartin Benkenstein
- page 3–48 Research Articles
- page 3–11 Configuring Customer Touchpoints: A Fuzzy-Set Analysis of Service Encounter Satisfaction Nancy V. Wünderlich, Jens Hogreve
- page 12–23 Customer Engagement in the Process of Service Provision Katharina-Maria Fonferek, Michael Kleinaltenkamp, Jana Möller
- page 24–36 How Leadership Co-Creation Generates a Trickle-Down Effect on Employees' Resource Integration Behavior in Service Ecosystems: A Theoretical Framework Laura Becker
- page 37–48 When Service Employees Should Not Go the Extra Mile: The Interaction Between Perceived Employee Effort and Customer Misbehaviour Severity Katja Rummelhagen, Martin Benkenstein