SMR is a platform for the academic dialog between service researchs from different economic disciplines. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of service research. Thereby SMR dedicates itself particularly to interdisciplinary research agendas.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see rsw.beck.de/zeitschriften/smr.
- page 1–1 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 2–2 EditorialMartin Benkenstein
- page 3–62 Research Articles
- page 3–15 Leadership of service employees - A narrative review Friedemann W. Nerdinger, Alexander Pundt
- page 16–27 Capabilities for providing socially beneficial services to consumers in low-income markets Heiko Gebauer, Mirella Haldimann, Caroline Jennings Saul
- page 28–41 Dynamic Service Innovation Capabilities for Servitisation - A Literature Review and Development of a Process Model Yvonne Graf, Roland Helm
- page 42–62 Bringing upcoming technologies to a service life: Assessing required provider and customer capabilities Michael Leyer, Mary Tate, Marek Kowalkiewicz, Michael Rosemann