SMR is a platform for the academic dialog between service researchs from different economic disciplines. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of service research. Thereby SMR dedicates itself particularly to interdisciplinary research agendas.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see rsw.beck.de/zeitschriften/smr.
- page 1–1 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 2–3 EditorialMartin Benkenstein
- page 4–70 Research Articles
- page 4–21 Topics for Service Management Research - A European Perspective Martin Benkenstein, Manfred Bruhn, Marion Büttgen, Christiane Hipp, Martin Matzner, Friedemann W. Nerdinger
- page 22–38 Capturing Value in the Service Economy Jochen Wirtz, Michael Ehret
- page 39–56 Customization of B2B Services: Measurement and Impact on Firm Performance Michael Kleinaltenkamp, Ioana Minculescu, Sascha Raithel
- page 57–70 Demographic Change and Job Satisfaction in Service Industries - The Role of Age and Gender on the Effects of Customer-Related Social Stressors on Affective Well-Being Christian Dormann, Sarah Brod, Sarah Engler