Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–218 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 219–220 Editorial
- page 221–278 Abhandlungen
- page 221–239 Werbeunterbrechungen im angsterregenden Medienkontext Andrea Gröppel-Klein, Anja Spilski, Stephanie Leick, Frank Spinath
- page 240–256 Can Advertising Compensate the Detrimental Effects of Negative Online Product Reviews? Silke Bambauer-Sachse, Sabrina Mangold
- page 257–266 Sponsor Response Strategies for Avoiding Negative Brand Image Effects in a Sponsorship Crisis: The Comparative Efficacy of Apology, Denial and No Comment Sebastian Uhrich, Thomas Flöter
- page 267–278 Linking Multi-Category Purchases to Latent Activities of Shoppers: Analysing Market Baskets by Topic Models Harald Hruschka