Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–162 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 163–164 Editorial
- page 165–218 Abhandlungen
- page 165–175 The Influence of Shopping Carts on Customer Behavior in Grocery Stores Udo Wagner, Claus Ebster, Ulrike Eske, Wolfgang Weitzl
- page 176–186 Why and under which Conditions are Price Lotteries Effective at Promoting Products? Heribert Gierl, Hüttl-Maack
- page 187–202 Einsatzpotenziale und Grenzen bei der Anwendung des Impliziten Assoziationstests (IAT) in der Marketing-Forschung Thomas Niemand, Stefan Hoffmann, Robert Mai
- page 203–218 Using the Body-Sphere Approach to Predict the Effectiveness of Similar and Attractive Models Shown in Advertisements Sandra Bombe