Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–74 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 75–78 Editorial
- page 79–154 Abhandlungen
- page 79–90 When Do Consumers Indulge in Luxury? Emotional Certainty Signals When to Indulge to Regulate Emotions Francine Espinoza Petersen, Klaus Heine
- page 91–103 Value Creation for Luxury Brands through Brand Extensions: An Investigation of Forward and Reciprocal Effects Carmen-Maria Albrecht, Christof Backhaus, Hannes Gurzki, David M. Woisetschläger
- page 104–117 Pricing Luxury Brands: Specificities, Conceptualization and Performance Impact Martin Fassnacht, Philipp Nikolaus Kluge, Henning Mohr
- page 118–130 The Role of Culture for Pricing Luxury Fashion Brands Tobias Hornig, Marc Fischer, Thomas Schollmeyer
- page 131–143 Erfolgsstrategien im persönlichen Verkauf von Luxusmarken Jan Wieseke, Sascha Alavi, Johannes Habel, Sabrina Dörfer
- page 144–154 The Omnichannel Luxury Retail Experience: Building Mobile Trust and Technology Acceptance of Quick Response (QR) Codes Charles Aaron Lawry, Laee Choi