Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–2 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 3–7 Editorial
- page 8–74 Abhandlungen
- page 8–21 Die Auswirkungen von Einkaufsverwirrung auf das Nachfrageverhalten Marion Garaus, Udo Wagner
- page 22–31 At What Age and How Does Understanding of Product Placement Develop? Reinhard Grohs, Heribert Reisinger, Elisabeth Wolfsteiner, Johanna Haas
- page 32–39 «BFF»: Best Facebook Forever? The impact of social media attachment on the attitude towards brand presence on Facebook Agnès Helme-Guizon, Cindy Caldara, Karine Raïes
- page 40–49 "On Transit" - Changes of Role Identity and Consumer-Brand Relationships during Transition from Student to Professional Life Andrea Hemetsberger, Martina Bauer, Sylvia von Wallpach, Katrin Broger
- page 50–57 Nostalgia, autobiographical memories and brand communication: a semiotic analysis Aurélie Kessous, Elyette Roux
- page 58–74 Eine experimentelle Studie zur Wirkung von Videos im E-Mail-Marketing auf ausgewählte Konstrukte des Konsumentenverhaltens Stefan Hampel, Larissa Hammon, Hajo Hippner