Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–2 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 3–4 EditorialYasemin Boztuğ, Dirk Temme
- page 5–8 Reflections of a Marketing Researcher
- page 9–110 Research Articles
- page 9–22 The Interface Between Marketing and Sales: The State of the Art and a Research Agenda Sören A. Radtke, Marian E. Paul
- page 23–36 Reducing COVID-19 Infection Risks in Retail Stores through Mobile Payments: Investigating the Determinants of In-Store Proximity M-Payment Usage Gerhard Wagner, Sascha Steinmann, Frank Hälsig, Hanna Schramm-Klein
- page 37–53 How Online Trust and Online Brand Equity Translate Online- and Omni-Channel-Specific Instruments into Repurchase Intentions Bernhard Swoboda, Amelie Winters, Nils Fränzel
- page 54–66 Development and Analysis of a Sales-Based Leading Indicator for Economic Developments Christian Schmitz, Janina-Vanessa Schneider, Jan Helge Guba, Michael Ahlers, Jan Wieseke
- page 67–94 Emoji Your Story: The Advertising Effectiveness of Emoji-Based Narratives Vanessa Haltmayer, Heribert Gierl
- page 95–110 (Hedonic) Shopping Will Find a Way: The COVID-19 Pandemic and its Impact on Consumer Behavior Andrea Gröppel-Klein, Kenya-Maria Kirsch, Anja Spilski