Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–1 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 2–2 Editorial
- page 3–66 Research Articles
- page 3–32 Effectiveness of Animal Images in Advertising Barbara Keller, Heribert Gierl
- page 33–47 The Role of Economic, Social and Environmental Benefits for Customer Loyalty in Different Sharing Services Doreén Pick, Nadine Schreiner
- page 48–66 The Moderating Effect of Fuel Prices on the Market Value of Fuel Economy, Driving Intensity, and CO2 Emissions Vlada Pleshcheva, Daniel Klapper