Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–1 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 2–3 EditorialYasemin Boztug, Dirk Temme
- page 4–66 Research Articles
- page 4–20 Too Sexy for this Price? The Effectiveness of Erotic Advertising Depending on the Brand's Price Level Stefan Thomas, Heribert Gierl
- page 21–36 Transparent Price Labelling for Sustainable Products: A Boost for Consumers' Willingness to Buy? Hanna Reimers, Stefan Hoffmann
- page 37–47 Creating a Sincere Look: Face Ratios of Brand Mascots Affect Social Categorisation and Trust Uwe Messer, Steffen Wölfl, Jasmin Feste
- page 48–66 Using Consumer Empowerment to Increase the Effectiveness of Price Discounts Andreas Aigner, Robert Wilken, Sylvie Geisendorf