Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–1 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 2–3 Editorial
- page 4–70 Research Articles
- page 4–23 International Grocery Retailers' Country Environment, Resources and Local Performance. A Cross-classified Multi-level Approach Bernhard Swoboda, Lukas Morbe
- page 24–38 Why Consumers Buy Sustainably: The Role of Personal Values Ingo Balderjahn, Alexandra Hüttel
- page 39–49 Customer Participation in the Specification of Services: The Role of Psychological Ownership and Participation Enjoyment Thomas Robbert, Lennart Straus, Stefan Roth
- page 50–70 Antecedents of WOM: Product Appraisal and Brand Relationship as Drivers of Customer Referral Dimensions Tobias Reckmann, Thorsten Teichert