Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–1 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 2–4 EditorialBernhard Swoboda
- page 5–54 Research Articles
- page 5–16 Forty Years of the Journal "Marketing Zeitschrift für Forschung und Praxis - Journal of Research and Management": Retrospection and Prospects Udo Wagner, Lutz Hildebrandt
- page 17–29 Komplexe Probleme - Einfache Lösungen? Plädoyer für qualitative vergleichende Analysen in der Marketingforschung Hans Mühlbacher
- page 30–43 Actor Engagement Practices and Triadic Value Co-creation in the Team Sports Ecosystem Maximilian Stieler, Claas Christian Germelmann
- page 44–54 WTG (Way to Go)! How to Take Gamification Research in Marketing to the Next Level René Eppmann, Kristina Klein, Magdalena Bekk