Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–1 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 2–2 EditorialRolf Weiber, Bernhard Swoboda
- page 3–62 Research Articles
- page 3–16 Wertsteigerung in Private Sharing-Prozessen: Ein Vorgehensmodell zur Aufdeckung von Wertpotenzialen David Lichter, Rolf Weiber
- page 17–30 Changes of Organizational Usage Processes: Attitudes, Behaviours and Consequences Maximilian Huber, Michael Kleinaltenkamp
- page 31–42 Value Creation in Usage Processes - Investigating the Micro-foundations of "Value-in-use” Lucas Pfisterer, Stefan Roth
- page 43–62 How Individuals Assess Value-in-Use: Theoretical Discussion and Empirical Investigation Kea Larissa Hartwig, Frank Jacob