Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–1 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 2–2 EditorialBernhard Swoboda
- page 3–94 Research Articles
- page 3–25 A User's Guide to the Galaxy of Conjoint Analysis and Compositional Preference Measurement Michael Steiner, Martin Meißner
- page 26–40 Control Variables in Marketing Research Martin Klarmann, Sven Feurer
- page 41–57 Causal Inference Using Mediation Analysis or Instrumental Variables - Full Mediation in the Absence of Conditional Independence Thomas Otter, Max J. Pachali, Stefan Mayer, Jan R. Landwehr
- page 58–94 Avoiding Pitfalls in Experimental Research in Marketing Anja Spilski, Andrea Gröppel-Klein, Heribert Gierl