Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–1 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 2–2 EditorialBernhard Swoboda
- page 3–66 Research Articles
- page 3–26 Who Would Like to be Treated Fairly? Utilizing the Entitativity and the Singularity Concept for Creating Effective Advertisements to Promote Fair-Trade Products Tanja Steinhart, Heribert Gierl
- page 27–37 Using Multidimensional Item Response Theory Models to Explain Multi-Category Purchases Nadine Schröder
- page 38–48 The Origins of Brand Love: A Typology of Starting Points Daniel Bruns, Tobias Langner, Alexander Fischer
- page 49–66 The Effects of Message Framing and Ad Credibility on Health Risk Perception Silvia Heideker, Martina Steul-Fischer