Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–2 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 3–4 EditorialHeribert Gierl
- page 5–58 Abhandlungen
- page 5–21 The Service Transformation Process: A Research Agenda in the Customer Orientation Interface Manfred Bruhn, Corina Braun
- page 22–28 Der mitarbeiterseitige Umgang mit negativen Kundenemotionen in Beratungs- und Verkaufsprozessen Daniel Preuninger, Marion Büttgen
- page 29–43 Decomposing Positive Word of Mouth: Scale Development and Marketing Application Tobias Reckmann, Thorsten Teichert
- page 44–58 Measuring Marketing Success: Estimating the Effect ofSocial Media and TV Advertising on Brand AttentionDaniel Guhl, Hannah Winkler von Mohrenfels, Jannina Abshagen, Daniel Klapper