Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 109–110 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 111–112 Editorial
- page 113–170 Abhandlungen
- page 113–125 Social and Emotional Influences in Family Decision Making by Use of the Key Informant Model Chunyan Xie, Richard P. Bagozzi, Jens Østli
- page 126–136 Employees as a Second Audience - A Scale Development Approach for the Measurement of Quality of External Communications from the Employee's Perspective Matthias Holzer, Verena Batt, Manfred Bruhn
- page 137–152 Does Salami for 10 €/kg Taste Better than Salami for 1 €/100 g? Empirical Evidence for the Influence of Unit Price Format on Price-Level Perception, Quality Perception, and Purchase Intention Stefan Roth, Lena Himbert
- page 153–170 Aufbau von Vertrauen in Unternehmensmarken und dessen Transfer im Rahmen von Markenarchitekturen Franz-Rudolf Esch, Vanessa Rühl