Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–58 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 59–60 EditorialAndrea Gröppel-Klein
- page 61–128 Research Articles
- page 61–70 Context Effects of Erotic Television Advertising Claus Ebster, Udo Wagner, Verena Richter, Madeleine Prenner
- page 71–84 Riding a Rollercoaster: The Dynamics of Sports Fans' Loyalty after Promotion and Relegation Jörg Königstorfer, Sebastian Uhrich
- page 85–104 eCommerce Revisited Kay Peters, Sönke Albers, Daniel Asselmann, Björn Schäfers
- page 105–128 Internationalisation of Retail Firms: State of the Art after 20 Years of Research Bernhard Swoboda, Joachim Zentes, Stefan Elsner