Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–46 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 47–102 Research Articles
- page 47–66 Identifying Hidden Structures in Marketing's Structural Models through Universal Structure Modeling Frank Buckler, Thorsten Hennig-Thurau
- page 67–75 Adaptive Design Techniques for Complex Choice-Based Conjoint Experiments Felix Eggers
- page 76–87 Price Risks, Bargaining, and Contingent Pricing Harald Wiese
- page 88–102 Bridging the Gap between ACA and CBC Christine Ebling, Daniel Klapper