Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–2 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 3–4 EditorialHenrik Sattler
- page 5–46 Research Articles
- page 5–13 Snob Effects, Exclusivity, and Competition Intensity Daniela Felsch, Harald Wiese
- page 14–23 The Influence of Information Valence and Managerial Control on Consumers' Inferences Across Service Providers Dr. Anja Reimer, Prof. Valerie Folkes, Ph.D.
- page 24–46 Self-Service and Traditional Check-Outs in a Retail Setting Stephan Zielke, Britta Lietke, Waldemar Toporowski, Madlen Boslau