Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–72 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 73–118 Abhandlungen
- page 73–89 Die Wirkung irrelevanter Attribute in der Markenkommunikation Hans H. Bauer, Carmen-Maria Albrecht, Marcus M. Neumann, Tobias E. Haber
- page 90–104 Sponsoringwirkung auf Einstellung und Kaufabsicht Frank Huber, Isabel Matthes
- page 105–118 Golden - i -: Konzeption und empirische Validitätsüberprüfung eines neuen Instrumentes zur Messung von Markenimages Mario Farsky, Felix Eggers
- page 119–142 Kontaktstudium