Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–62 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 63–64 EditorialLutz Hildebrandt
- page 65–114 Research Articles
- page 65–75 Diffusion of Franchising as an Innovation of Managerial Organization Enar Ruiz Conde, Peter S. H. Leeflang
- page 76–93 Cognitively Uncontrolled Spillover Effects of Brand-Name Prizes in Advertisements Heribert Gierl, Julia Koncz
- page 94–102 Statistical and Managerial Relevance of Aggregation Level and Heterogeneity in Sales Response Models Harald Hruschka
- page 103–114 Is Beauty Best Even for the Less Beautiful? Sandra Praxmarer