Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–150 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 151–154 EditorialLutz Hildebrandt
- page 155–196 Abhandlungen
- page 155–168 Der Einfluss der Medien auf die Wirkung emotionaler Werbung Sandra Diehl, Ralf Terlutter
- page 169–182 Empirische Verallgemeinerung des Pioniervorteils? Alexander Himme
- page 183–196 Die Spezifikation und Identifikation formativer Messmodelle der Marketingforschung in Kovarianzstrukturanalysen Dirk Temme
- page 197–214 Kontaktstudium