Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–58 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 59–60 EditorialLutz Hildebrandt
- page 61–114 Research Articles
- page 61–75 Applicability of Price Formation Mechanisms for Services Herbert Woratschek, Stefan Roth, Tine Schmieder
- page 76–90 Consumers' Preferences for Online and Offline Sweepstakes and Contests Maik-Henrik Teichmann, Karen Gedenk, Magdalena Knaf
- page 91–100 Competitive Market Signaling Oliver P. Heil, Michael D. Bungert
- page 101–114 Socializing Marketing Richard P. Bagozzi