Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–264 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 265–268 EditorialJoachim Zentes
- page 269–330 Abhandlungen
- page 269–281 Markterfolg durch integratives Multichannel-Marketing Kai Adolphs
- page 282–294 Interne Servicebarometer als Instrument interner Kundenorientierung Manfred Bruhn
- page 295–315 Beziehungsanalyse in Verkaufsgesprächen Thomas Angerer
- page 316–330 Wie reagieren Kunden auf Preiserhöhungen? Christian Homburg, Nicole Koschate
- page 331–368 Forum