Marketing ZFP is a platform for the academic dialog between marketing science and marketing practice. It offers critical depictions of the newest developments in the central areas of marketing science and marketing practice. Thereby, Marketing ZFP dedicates itself particularly to the transfer of methodological knowledge into practice.
Articles published in Marketing ZFP are peer-reviewed and written in either German or English. English abstracts are available for all articles.
The scientific quality of Marketing ZFP has been ranked highly: In the VHB-JOURQUAL Ranking of the German Association for Business Research, the journal is listed among the top five German journals in business research. In GeMark, the German Marketing-Journal Ranking, it is listed in category B.
For more information for authors and subscribers, see www.marketing-zfp.de.
- page 1–2 Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 3–4 Editorial
- page 5–30 Abhandlungen
- page 31–54 Kontaktstudium
- page 31–41 Die Validität von Produkttests. Ein empirischer Vergleich zwischen hypothetischerund realer ProduktpräsentationHenrik Sattler
- page 42–54 Anwendung der Korrespondenzanalyse in der Imageforschung. Dargestellt am Beispiel eines Segmentes des AutomobilmarktesWenzel Matiaske, Igor Dobrov, Rolf Bronner
- page 55–59 Forum
- page 60–70 Literatur
- page 71–72 Marketing-Notizen